|Company|| Han Digital is a provider of IT-BPM talent intelligence with a focus on building Talent Strategies with implementation and ownership for clients. The company helps clients understand Information Technologies' Talent Landscape and offers customized solutions in Talent Fulfillment across all levels of maturity. Han Digital fosters continuous knowledge sharing to go beyond the latest market trends and practices.|
Roles and responsibilities|
This is a full-time on-site role for a Content Moderator located in Tirunelveli. As an Associate / Sr. Associate - you will be reviewing content created by user-named user-generated content in the industry-and removing what is inappropriate, such as hate speech, misinformation, graphic or video violence and any other non-compliant materials (18+ Adult content).p>
- Any UG / PG degree holder can apply.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data and identify patterns and trends.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Detail oriented and able to work efficiently & accurately.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Knowledge of online content moderation policies and procedures is a plus.
- Ability to handle sensitive and disturbing content while maintaining emotional resilience.
- Any bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- To be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Review and moderate user-generated content, including text, images, videos, and comments, to identify and remove inappropriate, harmful, or violating content.
- Enforce community guidelines and content policies while making decisions about content removal or approval.
- Identify and report emerging trends or issues related to content violations or abuse.
- Collaborate with the content and community management teams to improve and refine moderation guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
Once we receive your application, we will call and schedule the interview date.