|Client || Detroit Engineering Products Inc.,|
- M.E/M.Tech or B.E/B.Tech 2020/2021/2022 Pass out
- Branch: Mechanical/CAD/CAM/Design/ Automobile/ Thermal branches Only
- Must have aggregate: 65% and above (10th, 12th, Diploma and UG/PG)
- Strong engineering fundamentals & application skills
- Strong analytical and theoretical skills
- Good knowledge in CAD and FEA tools
- Experience in Hypermesh , Ansa, Simlab etc is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a team
|Probation Period||Selected candidates will be under 6 months of probationary period. A stipend of 15k will be provided during the same.|
Role & Responsibilities:|
The Eligible candidates, depending on their skill, will be trained and entitled with the responsibilities to:
- Build Finite element models using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Interact and support customers on technical aspects and develop automated processes when required
- Work closely with the Customer/Engineering Services Team /Tech support Team to get details on Software Requirement specifications and then prepare technical documentation
- Prepare Testcase and Testdata based on the Software Requirement specification
- Manual Testing and Automation Testing for the given Software requirement specification.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision when working with execution teams.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions
Kindly visit www.depusa.com for further information about the company.
- I Written test (General Aptitude & Technical)
- II HR Interview
- III Technical interview